- Click on the APPS icon on the home screen
- Click on the e-mail program
- You should now see the setup screen, click add new account
- Enter your full NHS Mail e-mail address and Password and then click on Manual Setup (highlighted in red)
- Next choose “Microsoft Exchange Activesync2 (Highlighted in red)
- On the exchange server settings screen under “Domain\User name” enter your full NHS Mail e-mail address (highlighted red). Then scroll down and where it says Exchange Server type in eas.nhs.net (highlighted blue) and then click Sign In.
- It will now check the server settings before going to the device administrator screen, on this screen click activate.
- Next you will need to set a pin or password on the device (if this hasn’t already been set). Once this this done, you will need to Encrypt the device. The phone needs to be plugged in to do this and normally takes around an hour. When it is plugged in click encrypt device.
- The phone will reboot and will encrypt. Once done the phone will start up and you will need to enter the pin or password you set. E-mail will now be setup and can be accessed via the e-mail icon.