- From your iphone home page
- Tap on Settings .
- Select Mail Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap on Add Account: –
Select Exchange Enter your personal details Tap Next
- Once your iphone has confirmed connectivity with NHSmail, you will be asked which folders to synchronise. By default mail calendars and reminders are selected. You do not need to synchronise all of these and can choose as required.
- You may now be prompted to change your passcode for your iphone.
- Select a new passcode and confirm if asked.
- You can now access your NHS Mail Account via your iphone Mail.